Sunday, February 12, 2012

English word

She had long hair that sweap her butt whenever she turned her head. She held her head high not from confidence but from her self worth, she lived a opulent lifestyle. A lifestyle I didn't understand my self. I can remember the first time I meet her, she reiterated her name like I was dumb,blind,and stupid. Sabrina was her name. She wasn't the nicest girl alive, the students at school and me as well watched her gibe her parents and didn't want to be her next victim. If thats not bad enough we learned she was anoyyingly ambidextrous, mean, but really smart so she would get all A's and at the same time make you feel horrible. Even though she was mean, she was interesting to me without her even knowing...she gave intimation of who she was tryin to hide. I was always scared to talk to her but I wanted to soo bad, I felt the day I did she would try to adulterate my mind and it would turn into mush. It was a Friday I was feelins good and ready to show great fortitude. The guise if her was clean cut and perfect but I was ready to see what was on the inside. I said hi and sat down, I told her about me and why I was even talking to her she looked at me stolid. At that moment I felt stupid and worthless, I got up walked away as if nothing happened. The next day I walked to class lookin away hopeing I wouldn't see and and the second I looked up she was walking by with a look of hate. I tryed to look away but the craziest thing happen she waved, I just sat there gaped not knowing what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment