Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fullest

Threre are many things I want to do befor I die. I never want to be on my death bed and regret not doing somthing. I think everyone should be opened minded and live the life to the fullest. We need to stop being so superficial and realized all the things we hold to soo much pride we cant take with us when we die and go to heaven. People now a days get live your to fullest mistcontrued with obtain as much money as possible well I beleive its doing things that you will be able to share in the future. Life is suppose to be placide not guile, but we have to make it that way and thimk postive. You and family are the only ones you should try hard to placate but others get so raped up in placteing others they miss the joy in their life already. The world is stark and has no regarde for your feeling as a person you must be confident and protrude; everyone is special you just have to get out there and show it. We need to know that what we do and how we act is origional and somone trying to still our charater wont work its just like plagiarism. how we treat people is potent and effect how that person will treat the next person they come in contact with. One thing I want to be able to say when i'm on my death bed is that I lived life and kept to the itinerary I set for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment