Sunday, March 4, 2012

Plenty of Time

She would always ask me what I thought about dating in high school and I told her the same thing every time; don't do it its nothing but I big waist of time, tears, and chocolate. She would always ask me, "should she suppress the feeling I have for this really cute boy?" A look and a shake of the head she knew my answer from then on. I found it ironic that she would keep asking knowing what I was already going to say. To get her to stop asking about the things we called men I would tell her they are nothing but musty, ominous creature you don't need. She was a beautiful deft girl I wanted nothing bad to happen to, I always told her the teens and 20's were the pinnacle of her life she needed to live up. After soo long of telling her the same thing she started to doubt love; at that moment I solace her mind and told her with time things will come. I let her know once she did find somthing good it will be supple and dignified. After everything we have talked and shared I hope I didn't extirpate her desire for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment